This video demonstrates important techniques for solving LSAT logic games questions, as shown through June 2007 LSAT Game 3.
These techniques include:
- Creating an effective diagram
- Making critical deductions
- The importance of focusing on where variables can’t go
- How using your previous work can save you lots of time
- How to work smarter, not harder, to get the correct answer
We will continue to post free video lessons each week so be sure to revisit our blog. If you would like to be notified of new blog posts, please Subscribe to our blog.
You can also receive notifications of new lessons by liking the SimuGator Facebook Page.